Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE SWIFT MOVEMENT

Go down

THE SWIFT MOVEMENT Empty THE SWIFT MOVEMENT

Post  Mary Clarke Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:24 am

Greetings ladies,

Well our Swift group has been busy evolving and now the group is at the stage where volunteers are required. Please don't be scared, but rather look upon this as your opportunity to put your ideas and suggestions forward. Also, on this mind blowing subject - ideas and suggestions are very welcome at any time. A morning ECDL course and Digital Photography four-week course will begin shortly with the Dynamic Gardeners busy sowing and planting but please remember, other courses, workshops, tours and social events or whatever would be great.

As you know from my texts, I just threw myself into the deep-end and got the ball rolling, fingers crossed a good few of the group will make the casual meeting this Wednesday Feb 20 at 8pm in the Naper Arms Hotel, Oldcastle to discuss forming maybe a committee or use facilliation and draw up a profile of the group which will include coming up with a new name. Copies of the profile will be given to Verconica Allen, Meath Education Officer and Fidelma O'Hanlon, Meath Community Development Officer at the scheduled meeting this Friday Feb 22 at 11am in the Headford Arms Hotel, Kells. The profile will also be forwarded to Jennifer Land and Marjan Boers at Meath Leader re: Funding Meeting on March 6. Once they receive this profile, the group will receive an invite to the meeting.

I would like to take this opportunity to apologise for all my annoying texting, unfortunately this is the only mode of contact until everyone can access the chat forum. Information on the Billie O'Shea outing will be confirmed shortly.

Regards,

The very texty..... Mary
flower
Mary Clarke
Mary Clarke

Back to top Go down