Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am in for the first time - Great Meal and chat on Thursday

5 posters

Go down

I am in for the first time - Great Meal and chat on Thursday Empty I am in for the first time - Great Meal and chat on Thursday

Post  Ana Maire Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:01 am

Ana Maire Here
I have got in at last maybe it was the chatting and great meat and time we had last night that helped
Do not forget next Friday my house for our organic gardening meeting so that we can at least get things going
at 10.30am.
Also from Mary last night and all her information (great work Mary) to meet Jackie at Old Gilson next Wednesday time to be confirmed (am I right Mary) I think about 12.30?.

O well back to work for me now.

From one very happy Swift member

Ana Maire clown

Ana Maire

Back to top Go down

I am in for the first time - Great Meal and chat on Thursday Empty Re: I am in for the first time - Great Meal and chat on Thursday

Post  Jean O'Neill Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:01 am

Well done Ana Marie!!!!!

I agree last night was great even though I only made the chat and not the grub. I told Stephen I'd just be gone an hour so had to bring him him chips to make up for my disappearance just proves not only women comfort eat!!!!!!!! drunken
Just one thing i thought we were meeting Jackie on Mon 28th at the Old Gilsenann School.Hopefully I'll make it next Friday morning to learn how to get my fingers green!!!!! study

Jean

Jean O'Neill

Back to top Go down

I am in for the first time - Great Meal and chat on Thursday Empty swift

Post  Eileen Gaughran Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:57 pm

Well done Ana Marie,great to hear from you. Yes we all had a great time last night and to keep it up would be terrific. Will come equipped with boards, nails etc.This gardening is great stuff. Cheers from Eileen G.

Eileen Gaughran

Back to top Go down

I am in for the first time - Great Meal and chat on Thursday Empty I'VE GOT A BRAND NEW COMBINE HARVESTER!!

Post  Mary Clarke Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:59 am

Hi Ana-Marie.

I totally agree, Thursday night was great and you have turned me into a green-fingered wannabe! I am busy collecting my timber and nails, but I haven't a clue how to screw them in!! I am really looking forward to catching up on Friday, hope I follow your directions as I am hopeless at finding places. Jean was right in her reply, the proposed meeting with Jackie Breen is scheduled for Monday January 28 at the Gilson Centre sometime after 12.30pm. I will confirm by text this Monday, couldn't get in touch with her on Friday.

Digging 'em Dillion, uh-arrrrrrrr.......

Mary C
affraid
Mary Clarke
Mary Clarke

Back to top Go down

I am in for the first time - Great Meal and chat on Thursday Empty Re: I am in for the first time - Great Meal and chat on Thursday

Post  aoife Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:32 am

Welcome Ana Marie, hope you enjoy the forum cheers

aoife

Back to top Go down

I am in for the first time - Great Meal and chat on Thursday Empty Swift gardeners

Post  Eileen Gaughran Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:34 pm

Great to see a txt. from you Aoife. Hope the new job is going well for you and that your new 'pupils' are settling in to their new tutor! All going well with the Swift gardeners. We're up and moving with our proposal jusst about ready to launch.Will give you all the lowdown shortly-----its bedtime now!!!!
God bless, from Eileen. Sleep

Eileen Gaughran

Back to top Go down

I am in for the first time - Great Meal and chat on Thursday Empty Swift gardeners

Post  Eileen Gaughran Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:36 pm

Great to see a txt. from you Aoife. Hope the new job is going well for you and that your new 'pupils' are settling in to their new tutor! All going well with the Swift gardeners. We're up and moving with our proposal jusst about ready to launch.Will give you all the lowdown shortly-----its bedtime now!!!!
God bless, from Eileen. Sleep

Eileen Gaughran

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down