Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BILLIE O SHEA DEMONSTRATON

4 posters

Go down

BILLIE O SHEA  DEMONSTRATON Empty BILLIE O SHEA DEMONSTRATON

Post  Maria Mullen Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:15 am

Hi Girls,

I have just received an e-mail from the cookery school. The dates available are Sat the 3rd or Sat the 10th of May and also 2 dates for weds. However weds does not suit as the Moylough gang will be at their Digital Photography with Barry. As soon as I have your answers to my text I will let you all know the preferred date and we can work from there. I m not sure what to do about transport. As it is a sat will you want to go elswhere after ? . Course will be over at 2, people might want to stop in Navan or go onto Blanchardstown so having our own transport might be preferable. Let me Know how you all feel.

My last attempt to post something on the forum was not a success so hopefully today is my lucky day.

Maria

Maria Mullen

Back to top Go down

BILLIE O SHEA  DEMONSTRATON Empty WE'RE ALL OFF TO BILLIE'S

Post  Mary Clarke Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:06 am

Hi Maria,

Welcome to the chat forum, I would prefer Saturdays as I compile my Weekender Notes on Wednesdays and Thursdays, either date would be fine with me. Regarding the transport, I know from previous conversations alot didn't find the flexibus very comfortable so maybe people will use their own vehicles and car pool. If so, I would need directions as I wasn't on the last excursion.

Regards,

Mary
flower
Mary Clarke
Mary Clarke

Back to top Go down

BILLIE O SHEA  DEMONSTRATON Empty sounds great

Post  jackieb Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:13 am

Hi all

Sounds like a great morning

Will there be lots of goodies for ecdl class

jackie

jackieb

Back to top Go down

BILLIE O SHEA  DEMONSTRATON Empty greetings maria

Post  organiclill Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:21 pm

Hi maria,
great to see you on line, I didn't sign up for billie o sheas as i expected the trip to be fairly immediate maybe/hopefully i'll be gasping for a break by may so keep me listed in case of a cancellation
cheers lill time for Sleep

organiclill

Back to top Go down

BILLIE O SHEA  DEMONSTRATON Empty Re: BILLIE O SHEA DEMONSTRATON

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down