Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bill O Shea cookery demo

3 posters

Go down

Bill O Shea cookery demo Empty Bill O Shea cookery demo

Post  Maria Mullen Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:25 am

Hi Guys,

Lisa from the cookery school has just been on to me to tell me that they cant take us on the previous days offered because of staff shortages. The new dates are now the 18th and the 25th of April which are fridays. So we are back to square 1. Let me know which date is preferential and I will let Lisa know. Rolling Eyes

Take care

Maria

Maria Mullen

Back to top Go down

Bill O Shea cookery demo Empty BILLIE'S

Post  Mary Clarke Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:19 am

Hi Maria,

I have confirmed also by text that April 25 would be good but the 18 is fine also, whatever suits the majority. Also, since the course has moved to a Friday, if you haven't already texted, Brigid Heery answered yes to going to Billie's and expressed a keen interest for a Friday on the orginial list I first emailed to you. If you are experiencing difficulties in reaching the twenty target, can some of us bring a friend to fill the numbers? Please advise!

Regards,

Mary flower
Mary Clarke
Mary Clarke

Back to top Go down

Bill O Shea cookery demo Empty Re: Bill O Shea cookery demo

Post  Maria Mullen Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:43 pm

Hi Mary,

not everyone has replied yet,Brigid is on my list so she would have received my text. Will keep forun updated.

Maria.

Maria Mullen

Back to top Go down

Bill O Shea cookery demo Empty BILLIE'S

Post  Mary Clarke Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:51 pm

Hi Maria,

That's fine, I will keep an eye to the forum for further information on our cooking day out. Also, I will be texting everyone regarding the Leader €1,200 as Jennifer advised us to hurry up. Unfortunately she cannot help out the Special Needs Course as they can only be funded by Meath County Childcare, this leaves all the money going to Gardeners Dynamic, I just want to let everyone know this in case someone else wants to put in a proposal which Jennifer needs to receive this week.

Regards,

Mary
flower
Mary Clarke
Mary Clarke

Back to top Go down

Bill O Shea cookery demo Empty Billie O Shea Cookery

Post  elizabethgrall Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:58 pm

Hi Maria
As the cookery is now on a Friday it rules me out hope ye enjoy the day. flower flower
Tilly

elizabethgrall

Back to top Go down

Bill O Shea cookery demo Empty GREETINGS TILLY

Post  Mary Clarke Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:46 pm

Hi Tilly,

Great to read you on the chat forum, welcome aboard the starship E.S.G!!! It's a pity the Friday doesn't suit, I am so looking forward to Billie's as I have heard so much hype, she better live up to expectations as I am a keen chef or else us Empowered Swift Women might get nasty!!! I haven't forgotten about the evening ECDL and will keep you posted. The morning class is excellent, Jackie is a great tutor, we are on a three-week break and will be back in session after the Easter break. See you soon.

Regards,

Mary
flower
Mary Clarke
Mary Clarke

Back to top Go down

Bill O Shea cookery demo Empty Re: Bill O Shea cookery demo

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down