Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BILLIE o SHEA COOKERY DEMO

2 posters

Go down

BILLIE  o SHEA COOKERY DEMO Empty BILLIE o SHEA COOKERY DEMO

Post  Maria Mullen Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:38 am

Hi Guys,

The time is almost upon us to head to Rathoath. This is the list of people attending so you can organise to car pool if you wish; Mary Clarke, Liz Bennett, Andre McGivney, Brid Reilly, Mary Curley, Jean O Neill, Mary Lydon, Maureen Doyle, Eileen Gaughran, Dolores Stafford, Mary Carolan and Catriona Stafford.

The course will be on Bar-B-Que and summer cooking and commences at 10.00 sharp.

Hope you all have a great time.

Maria.

Maria Mullen

Back to top Go down

BILLIE  o SHEA COOKERY DEMO Empty WE'RE ALL OFF TO BILLIE'S!

Post  Mary Clarke Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:58 pm

Hi Maria,

I just can't wait to try out my cooking skills and learn new ideas as well, hope Billie's doesn't disappoint!! I didn't see my friend's name on the list, could you please add her name, as I mentioned before, she's Máire Egan. Are you busy reading your ECDL manual, I am not enjoying the theory. See you either Tuesday or Thursday.

Regards,

Mary
Very Happy
Mary Clarke
Mary Clarke

Back to top Go down

BILLIE  o SHEA COOKERY DEMO Empty Re: BILLIE o SHEA COOKERY DEMO

Post  Maria Mullen Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:47 am

Hi Mary,

Sorry but I couldnt remember your friends name but I knew you were going to go together. Just going to sit down with my manual now. Sorry I did nt make it last night but it was after 8.30 when we got home and I did'nt want to go down that late. I'll catch up with you on Thurs.

regards

Maria.

Maria Mullen

Back to top Go down

BILLIE  o SHEA COOKERY DEMO Empty Cookery Demo

Post  Mary Clarke Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:22 am

Hi Maria,

That's fine, just wanted to confirm that Máire was on the list as we are travelling together. I hope the weather is nicer than today. The meeting was very good last night, a nice crowd attended from a good few groups in the area.

Shauna O'Reilly and her colleague Esther Prunty gave an excellent presentation, they covered alot of information we needed to know and are very willing to help us fill out funding forms and give us lots of advice. I will fill you in tomorrow.

Regards.

Mary
Cool
Mary Clarke
Mary Clarke

Back to top Go down

BILLIE  o SHEA COOKERY DEMO Empty Re: BILLIE o SHEA COOKERY DEMO

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down