Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BILLIE O'SHEA COOKERY SCHOOL

2 posters

Go down

BILLIE O'SHEA COOKERY SCHOOL Empty BILLIE O'SHEA COOKERY SCHOOL

Post  Mary Clarke Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:19 am

Greetings to you all,
Below is what's coming up at Billie O'Shea's Cookery, I would appreciate if the people who expressed an interest in going could text back which of the following tickles their taste buds as I need to confirm with Billie asap. Their is only twenty places available which I have allocated to the first 20 who replied, if anyone isn't interested please let me know as I can give your place to someone else. I will also require some volunteers to organise the transport.

Hands On Courses (1-day Workshops)
Roll up the sleeves! Everything is hands-on and revolves around cooking our way to a delicious lunch
DateSaturdays Course Name & Time 10am – 3pm Details & Price120 euros each incl.ingredients, class instruction, recipe handout, food and wine tasting

Mar 8th A Taste of Thailand Learn to source and use an array of ingredients to prepare authentic curry, fish cakes , pad thai and beef salad. Recreate this fragrant and wonderfully flavoured cuisine in your own home.

Apr 5th Fish & Tips(New Recipes). New to fish or in need of some new ideas, it’s easy to produce your own versions of seasonal seafood dishes, inspired by our recent course in Padstow with Rick Stein.

April 12th Seven Supper Saturday Tasty, trouble free supper solutions for simple meals with family or friends. Lots of ideas for easy to prepare and do-ahead dishes that will take the hard work out of your evenings.

April 19th Italian Fresh from two cooking holidays last year, in Rome with Diane Seed and in Sicily with Vincenzo Clemente, Billie will prepare spring to summer Italian recipes wines to match.

April 26th Indian Ever wondered how the Indian chefs really come up with such great dishes? Our course will help you become a spice gourmet covering Indian party dishes, vegetarian sides and fish.

Regards,

Nigella aka Mary
flower

[i]
Mary Clarke
Mary Clarke

Back to top Go down

BILLIE O'SHEA COOKERY SCHOOL Empty cookery.

Post  Eileen Gaughran Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:43 am

Mary read the courses and I find it hard to select. Perhaps the Thai curry but am easy. I don't understand the funding though. If the day costs 120E how will the 1000E cover the cost or do we subsidise it.Mary I do hope that you get a helper or delegate someone to take charge as you have been doing a tremenduous lot on your own. Well done, Eileen G. sunny :

Eileen Gaughran

Back to top Go down

BILLIE O'SHEA COOKERY SCHOOL Empty Cookery Funding

Post  Mary Clarke Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:55 am

Hi Eileen,

Many thanks for your reply, regarding the funding, the Financial Administrator, Martin Hill has paid Billie O'Shea €1,000 which worked out at €50 per student, he must of negiotated a price. In saying that, twenty-four people replied to the Cookery text and if the first twenty still are all interesting in going maybe Billie will also negiotate to take the extra four leaving a group of twenty-four which could be on all one day or split into two groups. I hope to pass on the organistation of the Billie day to someone else. I am awaiting a favourable reply. Will keep u posted.

I hope you are enjoying the beautiful weather, see you on Wednesday and then on Thursday at the writers group, I didn't make it last Thurs no babysitter available, can't wait to hear your character story.

Regards,

Mary
flower
Mary Clarke
Mary Clarke

Back to top Go down

BILLIE O'SHEA COOKERY SCHOOL Empty Re: BILLIE O'SHEA COOKERY SCHOOL

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down