Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Billie o SHea Demo

3 posters

Go down

Billie o SHea Demo Empty Billie o SHea Demo

Post  Maria Mullen Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:24 am

Hi Girls,

Hope you all had a lovely Easter. Billie has been in contact with me. This is what she says
Maria,

Sorry it’s taking us so long to agree a date, but that’s often the case when the group is large and the next 3 months are among our busiest.

I have very few Saturdays available as there’s already a scheduled course on our programme which carries a fee of €120 each.

The normal fee for a 4-hour workshop on a weekday is €80-€100 euros each however because of my links with Meath Leader I’ve given Martin

a once-off group discount of €50 per person. The only way I can apply this to a Saturday is to run a course for 14 people (maximum) at a total €1000 euros paid.

The only possible dates are June 14th or 28th (I have a chef instructor who will teach on both these dates as I am away).

I have a few spaces free on the following scheduled courses:

Fish & Tips April 5th

Italian April 19th

Indian’ April 26th

I could place some of your group onto each of these courses but the lowest fee would be €108 each so it would only

facilitate 8-10 people. Let me know what you think, regards

Billie O’Shea

086 8831124

So they are our options . What do you think ? You can answer the forum or text me on 086 8807049.

Maria

Maria Mullen

Back to top Go down

Billie o SHea Demo Empty RIP OFF IRELAND AS USUAL!!

Post  Mary Clarke Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:48 pm

Hi Maria,

Just read your posting on the Billie O'Shea excursion, the way I see it is as follows: I think we are being penalised because Billie struck a deal with Martin Hill, Leader Financial administrator, there is no need to point out that she worked out a group deal with him that's between herself and Leader. Regardless the cost of the excursion, our group shouldn't be shoved around because we come under the Leader deal.

I feel she is trying to gain more money from us by offering very little options, I certainly won't attend any old workshop that I wasn't interested in the first place. I hope to attend with my fellow swift ladies so I will opt for either of the June dates but I am not impressed that Billie will not be there herself. It's a shame she cannot accommodate us or at least look like she is sorry that she can't, as far as I'm concerned it's looks like it's all about the money which leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Maria I would let Martin know and ask for his advice about the matter. They worked out a favourable package with Billie for the €1,000 and she is definitely not delivering. The magic number was originally twenty, now she it trying to charge more for less numbers in fourteen. Hope June suits the others but she didn't mention what was on the menu!!! Talk soon.

Regards,

Mary
scratch
Mary Clarke
Mary Clarke

Back to top Go down

Billie o SHea Demo Empty Re: Billie o SHea Demo

Post  Jean O'Neill Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:17 am

Hi

Poor you Maria what a nightmare you are having organising this trip. All I can say is "Well Done" so far especially in keeping your patience.

I have to say I agreee with Mary that we are being pushed into the backround (glad to see the personal effectiveness course worked with you Mary Smile ). My suggestion woud be - pick a day that Billie can take the class and go for it - hopefully most of us will be able to attend on that particular day and if not hard luck as Maria you can't please everyone!!!!!!!!

Jean

Jean O'Neill

Back to top Go down

Billie o SHea Demo Empty PERSONAL EFFECTIVENESS QUEEN

Post  Mary Clarke Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:58 am

Greetings Jean and Maria,

God Jean how right you are .... I am putting all my newfound knowledge into practice ... Swift junkie or what!!! I totally agree with you Jean, and well done to you Maria in trying to sort out this outing, I do hope you change your mind and attend yourself, I feel you deserve to getting something back after organising the event.

Right I'm off to dust the cobwebs off my ceiling ... always trying to reach new heights!!

Regards,

Mary
flower
Mary Clarke
Mary Clarke

Back to top Go down

Billie o SHea Demo Empty Re: Billie o SHea Demo

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down