Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Billie o Shea demo

3 posters

Go down

Billie o Shea demo Empty Billie o Shea demo

Post  Maria Mullen Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:03 am

Hi Girls,

I'm back online again, lost my phoneline due to the storm last week. Thanks Mary for letting the forum know. I am now going to E mail Billie abount the demo. I think we are getting the run around because we have already paid our money. The two dates they have give us are unsuitable because the 18th is confirmation in Moylough and the 26th, the day after the demo is communion. So Im going to contact Billie herself and see if we can get another saturday even if its in June. At this stage it would be easier if I gave the demo ! Rolling Eyes

Will keep you all informed,

Maria

Maria Mullen

Back to top Go down

Billie o Shea demo Empty DEMO PROTEST!!!

Post  Mary Clarke Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:56 am

Hi Maria,

Fairyhouse Cookery School will fast learn that Empowered Swift Group are no bunch of racehorses, giving us the run around is not a good idea!!!

I feel we should put our foot down, the Cookery School have been paid upfront to provide us with a suitable & accommodating service, they should remember that we are their clients and if they treat us well we and possible our friends will be back for more. What ever happened to 'The customer is always right', I truly hope when you speak to Billie directly, she will sort the workshop out in a more business-like manner.

Regards,

Mary
flower
Mary Clarke
Mary Clarke

Back to top Go down

Billie o Shea demo Empty cookery

Post  Eileen Gaughran Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:41 pm

Well Maria seems we ll not get to improve our skills for another while, but sure what odds I do hope the next date is suitable for everyone. This is where trying to organise a date gets a bit tedious. However keep up the good work, best wishes from Eileen G. sunny

Eileen Gaughran

Back to top Go down

Billie o Shea demo Empty Re: Billie o Shea demo

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down