Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHAT A DRAMA!!

Go down

WHAT A DRAMA!! Empty WHAT A DRAMA!!

Post  Mary Clarke Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:03 pm

Hi Ladies,

Aoife just emailed me this very interesting information which will definitely interest the divas among us. Enjoy and whatever you do - don't break a leg!! Regards, Mary
pirat

Hi Aoife,

Kate passed on your e-mail address to me. She was mentioning that the women involved might be interested in putting themselves forward to be considered for our film. Please could you pass on the following information:

Calling women/females of all ages! Whether you're a mother, daughter, granddaughter, sister, niece, aunty, wife, friend or girlfriend, you could be part of an exciting new film that will be shooting this summer.

"One Hundred to One Outsiders" is a new feature film by Dublin based production company Venom Film, and supported by the Irish Film Board.
The film will be directed by Ken Wardrop who has received critical acclaim for his short films, winning awards at the Irish Film & Television Awards, the European Film Academy Awards and the Sundance Film Festival.

"One Hundred to One Outsiders" is a universal love story; the simplest of all love stories. Girl grows up, falls in love with a boy, they live a life together, man dies and woman is left alone. The film will explore a hundred moments of the ordinary, moving sequentially through female characters from a new born on through to old age, creating an original narrative of a life.

The film is shooting this summer in and around the Midlands area. We are currently casting characters to be part of this exciting project. Check out our website www.venom.ie for more information about the project, call us on 01 497 5980 or e-mail hannah@venom.ie.

If your organisation is open to it, we could arrange a time to come out and visit you. We will also be holding a number of open casting sessions which you are welcome to come to. On Sunday, 22nd June we are holding one in Athboy, in the evening time. I will contact you as soon as we have a location confirmed.

If you have any further questions or queries, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Kind Regards,

Hannah SMOLENSKA
Researcher

VENOM FILM
2 Chelmsford Lane
Dublin 6, Ireland
+353 1 4911954 Office
Mary Clarke
Mary Clarke

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum