Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Walk from Navan to Slane

2 posters

Go down

Walk from Navan to Slane Empty Walk from Navan to Slane

Post  Eileen Gaughran Mon May 19, 2008 2:40 pm

Just a news flash to let you all know about this walk.My daughter Breda is going out to work in the Niall Mellon project in November so she is fundraising and this is one of the ideas she had. My brother will lead the walk and he has done this walk many times. Part of it is along the canal and then along by the Boyne. Be sure to wear comfortable footwear, bring a little backpack with a sandwich or two as we will have a few stops. I do hope the weather will be kind to us as it will make it so much more enjoyable. We start at the Ramparts, Navan at 12aclock on Sunday 25th May. There is parking there. It is out the Kentstown road just past the apartments. If coming from Kells, turn left at 4th set of traffic lights and its just a little bit out the road. My mobile no. is 0876246847 if you want any details. Best wishes from Eileen Gaughran

Eileen Gaughran

Back to top Go down

Walk from Navan to Slane Empty WALKING ON SUNSHINE

Post  Mary Clarke Wed May 28, 2008 9:15 am

Hi Eileen,

Well if our group needs any inspiration we need look no further than our dear Eileen, congrats and well done for taking on this challenge for your daughter. The Niall Mellon project sounds so interesting, a friend of the family, John Sheridan from Clonmellon is also heading out in November, does Breda know him?

Unfortunately I couldn't make the walking event and hope you all had a very enjoyable day. I will catch up with you soon as I would like to give a contribution. I am currently organising a morning coffee and chat with Aoife possibly on Bank Holiday Monday in the Headford Hotel, Kells. Will be sending out a circular text later on this evening. Hope you can come along for a fun chat and catch up.

Regards,

Mary
Rolling Eyes
Mary Clarke
Mary Clarke

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum