Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

€1,200 AND COUNTING

Go down

€1,200 AND COUNTING Empty €1,200 AND COUNTING

Post  Mary Clarke Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:03 pm

Hi everyone,

Following the very informative Leader Meeting last Thursday (March 6) the following issue was highlighted by Jennifer Land:

This is the last week for Leader to receive proposals from both groups regarding the 1,200 Swift fund, two proposals went in from the Empowered Swift Group; one from Gardeners Dynamic and one for a Special Needs Course. Jennifer mentioned that the Special Needs Course isn't eligible to received some of the funds as it comes under Meath County Childcare. This leaves the proposal from the gardening group, which is very viable; Jennifer will allocate the €1,200 to Gardeners Dynamic if she doesn't hear from any other interested parties this week.

I have just texted everyone in our group informing them of this, this money is under deadline and has to be spent before June, 2008. At this late stage Jennifer has to wrap up this money, the gardeners have lots of plans and this monies will really help them out. If anyone has any objections or a last minute proposal, please let Jennifer know asap or contact me via the chat forum or on my numbers below.

Regards,

Mary
flower
049 8540052 / 087 6566421
Mary Clarke
Mary Clarke

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum