Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FREEFALL FOR BALLINACREE HALL

2 posters

Go down

FREEFALL FOR BALLINACREE HALL Empty FREEFALL FOR BALLINACREE HALL

Post  Mary Clarke Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:20 am

FREEFALL FOR BALLINACREE HALL

6,000ft Skydive by Mary Clarke on
Bank Holiday Monday May 5th, 2008 at 3pm
At Loughcrew Gardens, Oldcastle or
Dungany Flying Club, Trim

March 6th, 2008

Dear Friends,

Forget Barack Obama and Hilary Clinton, it's all about Mary C as I embark on my fundraising campaign in support of my upcoming skydive for Ballinacree community centre to aid the cost of their recent super €180,000 development. This idea all started last year, when my friend and I decided to welcome our 40th birthdays’ by doing something different, hence the skydive. Well, they say life begins at 40 so I am facing all my fears in one go, I don’t like flying nor heights, so skydiving from 6,000ft is the biggest challenge I have ever taken.

Life is full of surprises and I am honoured to ‘Freefall for Ballinacree Hall’ in appreciation of Ballinacree Community Association, who have pulled out all the stops and reamed through mountains of paper-work to create our beautiful, comfortable and state-of-the-art community centre which will benefit everyone in the parish for many generations to come. I am awaiting permission from the Irish Aviation Authority to land at Loughcrew Gardens with Dungany Flying Club in the wings, just in case. My friend and I will take the plunge in tandem with two highly experienced masters from the Irish Parachute Club based in Clonbullogue, Co Offaly.

This event promises to be very spectactular to watch and everyone is invited to come along and see two friends drop 6,000ft for their special causes. If you would like to support me on my mad adventure by giving a donation, please contact me on 049 8540052 or 087 6566421. Everyone's support would be very much appreciated.

Thanking you for your attention,

Mary Clarke
affraid
Mary Clarke
Mary Clarke

Back to top Go down

FREEFALL FOR BALLINACREE HALL Empty Re: FREEFALL FOR BALLINACREE HALL

Post  Jean O'Neill Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:05 am

Hi Mary

Gosh you are brave and I hope not afraid of heights!!!!!!!!! Also I hope the guy you're strapped to is big enough to act as a cushion when you land - (It would also help if he's good-looking). Laughing Laughing

Please bring a card for me to fill out at the next gardening morning. If I can't make it keep it till the following week. Embarassed

Computer classes are great on thursday mornings jackie is full of helpful ideas and tips well done for organising it all.

See you later in Trim

Jean
sunny sunny

Jean O'Neill

Back to top Go down

FREEFALL FOR BALLINACREE HALL Empty BRAVE OR JUST PLAIN MAD!!!

Post  Mary Clarke Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:03 am

Hi Jean,

Really enjoyed your post, many thanks for your support. You are so right about Jackie, she is a mind of information, I have learned so much and cannot wait to get back into the swing of things in three weeks time. There is just four of us going to Trim later, I am looking forward to picking up lots of funding info. See you there.

Regards,

Mary
flower
Mary Clarke
Mary Clarke

Back to top Go down

FREEFALL FOR BALLINACREE HALL Empty Re: FREEFALL FOR BALLINACREE HALL

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum