Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cáirde Cor Mín

5 posters

Go down

Cáirde Cor Mín Empty Cáirde Cor Mín

Post  Claire McMahon Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:27 pm

Greetings all

the cormeen ladies met last night and our new group name is Cáirde Cor Mín (Cormeen Friends). we had a good meeting and 6 -8 of us will attend the leader meeting in trim on Thursday night. we have completed an application form for the VEC and hope to get a favourable response shortly. we have a profile of the group ready for leader also. just have to make a few changes and send it of on Monday. I hope to make meeting on thursday but as yet i have to find a babysitter. have two little ones that need looking after. looking forward to meeting some of ye there.

Slán for now
claire

Claire McMahon

Back to top Go down

Cáirde Cor Mín Empty Leader.

Post  Eileen Gaughran Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:38 pm

Hello Claire Great to see your Letter. Yes a group of us Moylagh ladies will be aat Leader wrkshop.We'll look forward to meeting up with ye. Hope baby sitter is available for you. Eileen G. Smile

Eileen Gaughran

Back to top Go down

Cáirde Cor Mín Empty GREETINGS

Post  Mary Clarke Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:06 am

Hi Claire,

It's really nice to hear from the 'Cormeen Friends' and I look forward to meeting some of you this Thursday at the Leader meeting in Trim. Five of us will travel to the meeting, we hope to gain lots of info regarding further funding. I hope all works out well for you with Meath VEC, I found them great to deal with especially, Jackie Breen re: computer and digital photography courses.

Regards,

Mary
flower
Mary Clarke
Mary Clarke

Back to top Go down

Cáirde Cor Mín Empty Leader Meeting

Post  monica morris Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:00 am

Hi Monica here from Cairde Cor Min. Great night last night in Trim Castle.
Very informative discussions took place especially in the workshops.
A total of 9 people from our group attended and members went to the different workshops.
the food was lovely also. Great meeting the people from Ballinacree and Moylough.

monica morris

Back to top Go down

Cáirde Cor Mín Empty Cairde cor meen

Post  organiclill Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:37 pm

Hi there like your new title

great to catch up with Catherine and Monica and saw Maggie in the distance at Trim. It was a good night until i found myself locked out in the rain. Managed to rouse my son eventualy by rythmic banging of a hazel stick on the window ahhhh!!! its the witch in me; wins all the time, and eventually got in to the house amidst much un intelligble mumblings and made it to a warm bed at last. Next time i travel in someone elses car ill wrap up properly anyway. but thanks for the lift and all the chat Mary and co. from moylagh.

lill Twisted Evil

organiclill

Back to top Go down

Cáirde Cor Mín Empty LEADER OF THE PACK

Post  Mary Clarke Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:57 am

Hi everyone,

I really enjoyed attending the Leader meeting, picked up alot of useful information and it was very nice to see so many familiar faces from Cormeen. Ah Lill, sorry to read about the Lock-Out, it wasn't the best evening to be singing in the rain - don't believe there's a witch lurking inside you. Glad you enjoyed the company, it was a fun night with yourself and the two Eileen's. I hope you can make it to Billie's Lill because it should be full of fun, food and feasting!!!

Regards,

Mary
flower
Mary Clarke
Mary Clarke

Back to top Go down

Cáirde Cor Mín Empty Re: Cáirde Cor Mín

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum