Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ECDL COMPUTER COURSE & DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY COURSE

3 posters

Go down

ECDL COMPUTER COURSE & DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY COURSE Empty ECDL COMPUTER COURSE & DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY COURSE

Post  Mary Clarke Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:02 pm

Greetings to all,

Below is confirmation of the above courses which are now confirmed and ready to roll, everyone taking part in the courses have been notified. If tackling your computer, potting your plants or snapping your family didn't tickle your fancy, remember you can put your own ideas into actions, fingers crossed we can access funds in the next few months, so keep the ideas flowing because GIRL POWER ROCKS!!!

COMPUTERS

Fourteen Swift ladies will command their PC's in the Gilson Centre, Oldcastle starting on Thursday February 28 from 9.45am - 12.15pm under the guidance of Jackie Breen of Meath VEC. This is a 25 week course with breaks for Easter and Summer.

There is no money available at Meath VEC for evening ECDL Courses but believe it or not, Jackie might have good news in the next few months as she is currently applying to Fás for same. If successful, she will be able to offer interested students an evening ECDL course at 30% cost which is around €180. The chat forum will keep you posted.

DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY

Twelve happy snappers will have the pleasure of tutor, Barry's company in the elearning lorry parked outside the Gilson Centre, Oldcastle for a four-week Digital Photography course starting on Wednesday March 12 with a morning class for six students at 10am - 12.30pm and afternoon class for six students at 1 - 3.30pm. Enjoy ladies!!!

See you all soon.

Regards,

Mary
flower

Last edited by Mary Clarke on Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mary Clarke
Mary Clarke

Back to top Go down

ECDL COMPUTER COURSE & DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY COURSE Empty Re: ECDL COMPUTER COURSE & DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY COURSE

Post  Jean O'Neill Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:25 am

Well done Mary!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know what we SWIFT ladies would do without you to organise these courses. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Many many thanks

Jean

PS Martin was saying this morning that we need to make our minds up sooner rather than later regarding our trip to Billie O'Shea's cookery school so perhaps we could make up our minds at the meeting tonight.

Jean O'Neill

Back to top Go down

ECDL COMPUTER COURSE & DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY COURSE Empty computers

Post  Eileen Gaughran Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:45 pm

Yes Mary I want to echo Jean's comments, you're a brilliant communicator.Look forward to meeting up tomorrow in Headford at 11am. Eileen G. Very Happy

Eileen Gaughran

Back to top Go down

ECDL COMPUTER COURSE & DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY COURSE Empty EMPOWERED WOMEN

Post  Mary Clarke Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:09 am

Greetings Jean and Eileen,

Thank you so much for your kind words, it's so nice to be appreciated that's why I feel right at home in this 'Empowered Swift Group' . I have enjoyed organising the courses and getting the ball rolling but most of all I enjoy being in such a wonderful group full of amazing and fun women. See you both soon.

Regards,

Mary
flower
Mary Clarke
Mary Clarke

Back to top Go down

ECDL COMPUTER COURSE & DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY COURSE Empty Re: ECDL COMPUTER COURSE & DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY COURSE

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum