Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEADER Funding

2 posters

Go down

LEADER Funding Empty LEADER Funding

Post  Sue Russell Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:18 am

Just to let ye know that the next round of LEADER funding starts at the end of 2008-2013. The fund stuff like Enterprise, Food & Agriculture, Tourism and Environment. Environment covers things like community development and community activity. They (Kells LEADER) will be holding an information event on the new funding on 6th March. To get an invite to this you need to register your interest with them info@meathleader.ie - the woman I spoke to is Emma .... you never know there might be some opportunities for funding.

sue

Sue Russell

Back to top Go down

LEADER Funding Empty WOMEN IN ACTION

Post  Mary Clarke Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:45 am

Hi Sue,

Many thanks for posting the Leader information. This is a very handy date to know about, the Swift group as yet didn't receive any details about the funding meeting. I will log on to the website you mentioned and express our interest. I will also text the other members of swift about this and maybe arrange a possible meeting with Swift and Womens' Oldcastle Network. It's great to have you on board.

Kind regards,

Mary C
flower
Mary Clarke
Mary Clarke

Back to top Go down