Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE'RE ALL OFF ON A WINTER EXCURSION

2 posters

Go down

WE'RE ALL OFF ON A WINTER EXCURSION Empty WE'RE ALL OFF ON A WINTER EXCURSION

Post  Mary Clarke Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:10 am

Greetings to my Creative Writing Colleagues,

This is my final posting on our workshop taking place on Thursday Decmeber 13 in the Mission Awareness Room at Dalgan Park, Navan from 10.30am-3.30pm. Our flexibus will be leaving Moylagh community centre at 9.30am, stopping in Kells to pick up three more creative buddies, then it's full steam ahead to Dalgan!

Alison Barker will be our tutor for the day, I had the pleasure of meeting her during the creative writing workshop held in the Summer in Moylagh. She is a very inspirational lady and this promises to be a wonderful day out for all of us. Our lunch break is scheduled to take place at 12.30-1.15pm, I confirmed our orders with J M Foods, they will deliver and set up in the room next door. The menu is as follows:

Chicken Curry & Rice x 5
Turkey & Ham Salad x 2 (with no oil dressing on one)
Salmon Salad x 1
Apple Pie & Cream for all

Our contact at Dalgan will be Gerard Clarke who will serve tea/coffee/biscuits as desired. Basically, he's our Mr Doyle!! Please note that the coffee is fair trade and Gerard has also invited us to view their current 'Justice in the Third World' exhibition as well. I am still awaiting confirmation on the price of our meal and will text same asap.

See you all there,

bounce Mary C
Mary Clarke
Mary Clarke

Back to top Go down

WE'RE ALL OFF ON A WINTER EXCURSION Empty Re: WE'RE ALL OFF ON A WINTER EXCURSION

Post  aoife Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:27 am

Thanks Mary for all your hard wokr in getting the menu to everyone's taste. Hope you all have a great day flower

aoife

Back to top Go down