Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flexibus for trips

2 posters

Go down

Flexibus for trips Empty Flexibus for trips

Post  Eileen Gaughran Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:36 am

Hi day trippers,
I enquired about flexibus for our day trips. Have booked for the Rossinver trip and the creative writing trip. There might need to be a slight adjusting of times if there are two pick up points---Cormeen and Moylough.I will get back to their affice on Monday to recheck about bus to Ratoath as they did not have an 18 seater available only 17 seater.Aoife had mentioned that there might be a change of date for Croke Park and she asked me to enquire about a bus for Friday. Again this can be confirmed on Monday.Shiela in Reception at Gilson school did the checking initially for me also Sandra. They had mentioned to some of our computer group that the uptake of these buses was very low and so it seemed like a good idea to give them the business also I've been assured by Aoife that their prices are very competitive.

Will get back on line on Monday when I have More news,
Best wishes from Eileen. bounce

Eileen Gaughran

Back to top Go down

Flexibus for trips Empty Va-Va-Voom

Post  Mary Clarke Sun Dec 02, 2007 1:58 pm

Hi Eileen,

Many thanks for organising the transport re, the excursions. I am really looking forward to our day out at Dalgan Park, I found Alison so holistic. Her writing methods are such fun and very relaxing - it promises to be a very creative day out for us all.

Eileen, do you know the departure times yet and will we have a meeting point as I have to arrange my mother to look after Ivan for the day. I really appreciate all your help and if I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

I really enjoyed the Negotiation Skills day yesterday, I must say it was so informative and will definitely help me in my daily life and in future dealings ie, my book - thats if anyone will want to publish it!!! rendeer

kind regards,

afro da cool gal, Mary C
Mary Clarke
Mary Clarke

Back to top Go down