Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WORD OF THANKS

Go down

A WORD OF THANKS Empty A WORD OF THANKS

Post  Mary Clarke Mon May 19, 2008 12:54 pm

Greetings to all my fellow Swift friends,

I would like to take this opportunity to sincerely thank each and everyone of you for your support at my recent dare-devil 'Freefall for Ballinacree Hall'. I couldn't believe my eyes, to see such a crowd was just amazing, I truly hope everyone enjoyed the event. I am delighted to say that so far the total amount raised is €10,000 with more pledges coming in as I write.

I came up with this idea last year as I felt what better way to welcome in my forties. Really I am living in denial, I am just fighting back the years by getting up to lots of antics. The skydive was a fantastic adventure for me, the freefall was fast and furious, I will have to show you the footage taken by my master on descent. It's totally mad, the force of the wind is very evident on my face ... no dignity or airbrushing allowed!! Ballinacree Community Association hope to host an official presentation in the next few months. I will let everyone know in plenty of time as the DVD will be played on the night so please be warned, the content and language is not for the faint hearted!!!!

The skydive was such a special day for me so thank you so much for being there, your presence was very much appreciated.

Regards,

Mary
affraid
Mary Clarke
Mary Clarke

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum