Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SKYDIVE AT LOUGHCREW GARDENS

4 posters

Go down

SKYDIVE AT LOUGHCREW GARDENS Empty SKYDIVE AT LOUGHCREW GARDENS

Post  Mary Clarke Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:44 am

Greetings to all,

I'm looking for as much support as possible for my upcoming skydive. Would love to see as many familiar faces as possible. Should be a good day out - weather permitting.

Regards,

Mary
flower

‘Skydive at Loughcrew Gardens’ will take place (weather permitting) on Bank Holiday Monday May 5 at Loughcrew Gardens, Oldcastle starting at 2pm. Musicians, singers and dancers from Ballinacree, Mountnugent and Oldcastle will entertain the crowd with lots of traditional tunes.
Attractions include one of the biggest bouncy castles in Ireland – Jungle Bounce and a kiddies castle with slide. Local face painters will be on hand working their magic. Guided tours of the gardens will start at 2pm and 4pm.
Patrons can also sit down and enjoy hot food and snacks available in the coffee shop as well as view ‘Wild Flowers of Ireland’ art exhibition by renowned writer and artist, Paula O’Regan of Dublin. Two local women, Mary Clarke of Ballinacree and her friend from Oldcastle will skydive 6,000ft at 3pm in tandem with the daring Masters, Colman Brouders and Vincent Howard of The Irish Parachute Club in aid of the recent €186,000 development of Ballinacree community centre. This promises to be a fun day out for all the family. As this is a fundraising event, subscriptions are voluntary. For further details please contact Brigid Heery on 049 8541449 or Loughcrew Gardens on the numbers below.
Other exciting events to watch out for at Loughcrew Gardens include the ‘Don Pasquelle’ Opera which will take place on June 27 and 28. As this is a very popular event, booking early is advised to avoid disappointment. For further information or to place your booking, please contact: Loughcrew on 049 8541356, or log-on to:
www.loughcrew.com
Mary Clarke
Mary Clarke

Back to top Go down

SKYDIVE AT LOUGHCREW GARDENS Empty Re: SKYDIVE AT LOUGHCREW GARDENS

Post  Jean O'Neill Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:31 am

I'll be there to see if you bounce or not!!!!!!!!!(only joking Basketball ) Hopefully the weather will be fine and you will see us all cheering as you land. cheers cheers cheers
I'll try to have my card filled out and returned next week.

Jean

Jean O'Neill

Back to top Go down

SKYDIVE AT LOUGHCREW GARDENS Empty fun day in Loughcrew.

Post  Eileen Gaughran Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:23 pm

Hi Mary, D Day is drawing near, and I'm quite sure it will be a terrific day out and the opportunity to watch you two brave sky divers, so I hope to be there. Bet the fund raising is flying high just as you two will be on Mon. Just a note for the gardeners, when the rain stopped on Friday we did get out to Lill's garden and put some of it into ship shape order. Sorry I wont be able to join the group at Ana Marie's on Wed., but will make it to Bernie's on Friday. Good luck Mary You'll fly with a little help from your friends.
See you at gardening queen or at computers jocolor or on Monday in Loughcrew, geek Eileen G.

Eileen Gaughran

Back to top Go down

SKYDIVE AT LOUGHCREW GARDENS Empty Up, UP AND ..... AWAY!!

Post  Mary Clarke Thu May 01, 2008 4:39 am

Hi Jean and Eileen,

Many thanks for your great words of encouragement .... well I will definitely put gravity to the test and maybe, just maybe Jean I will bounce like Tigger. Really I just can't wait, hope the weather is on my side, will know on Saturday as the Parachute Club are able to gain a long-range forcast then, so fingers and toes crossed all will go ahead.

It's turning out to be a good days entertainment so I truly hope you all enjoy yourselves, I will drop in affraid to see you all around 3pm probably slightly shaken but not stirred!!

Regards,

Mary
bounce
Mary Clarke
Mary Clarke

Back to top Go down

SKYDIVE AT LOUGHCREW GARDENS Empty sky dive

Post  organiclill Wed May 07, 2008 10:45 am

well mary that was something you made it all look so easy we enjoyed the day congratulations! bounce bounce have to catch up with you re a few bob in support of the ballinancree comm and the alzeimers now i've comitted myself phew! have to dash

cheers for now lill

organiclill

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean O'Neill Mon May 12, 2008 8:52 am

Hi Mary

Just a quick note to say "well done" last Monday. It looked like you had a wonderful time and also raised much needed funds for Ballinacree. Have you come down from the high yet or do you need another parachute for that??!!! I was well impressed you were able to land so close to your X spot in the field.

Anyway see you tomorrow and I have some more funds for you

Jean Very Happy

Jean O'Neill

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down