Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just saying hello!

3 posters

Go down

Just saying hello! Empty Just saying hello!

Post  Sue Russell Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:58 am

This is my first time to visit this Chat forum - couldn't find a way to post a message apart from starting a new topic ... so if anyone can help me with that I'd be grateful.

I am Sue Russell, co-chairperson of the Women's Oldcastle Network. Been hearing a lot about the 'swift women'! (all good things). Perhaps we should try to meet up some time and see what we might have in common.

Sue

Sue Russell

Back to top Go down

Just saying hello! Empty Re: Just saying hello!

Post  aoife Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:27 am

Hi Sue,
You're very welcome to the forum. I hope you get good use from it. You should be able to post replies to all messages by opening the message and scrolling to the bottom of the thread where you will see an option for posting a reply. There is also a help document available on the SWIFT members homepage http://www.meathpartnership.ie/swift/index.php . Just go to webhelp and scroll to the end of the document where you will find instructions on how to use the forum.

Delighted to hear the SWIFT women are becoming famous! albino

aoife

Back to top Go down

Just saying hello! Empty Céad Mile Failte

Post  Mary Clarke Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:18 pm

Hi Sue,

It's great to have you on board, I really enjoyed the chat this morning and my apologies that I couldn't stay longer but I will drop in next Wednesday morning for a cuppa and chat. I think it would be a great idea for both groups to brainstorm, we have alot in common and we are of course, all women.

Please feel free to read all the topics and postings, if there is anything the Womens' Network is interested in, just let us know and we will arrange for both groups to meet. I am all for women in communities coming together inorder to empower ourselves and everyone around us. I really enjoyed the Swift Programme, it opened up my mind to so many new ideas and methods. It's great creating new opportunities for women in our community, meeting new friends and going on outings.

Talk again soon,

Regards,

Mary C
flower
Mary Clarke
Mary Clarke

Back to top Go down

Just saying hello! Empty Re: Just saying hello!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum