Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

seasons greetings

2 posters

Go down

seasons greetings Empty seasons greetings

Post  organiclill Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:17 am

Hi there one and all. At last!!! a few minutes to doodle on the google etc. hope you all had a relaxing and happy christmas. we did. Just getting used to the idea of a slow down for a full week wow!!! have retrieved the kitchen from the dogs. Well almost! banned mother and son to a kennel outside, toe toe looks at me beseechingly but i try not to catch her eye. Sold the second last pup out of the side of a horse box ata a night tack auction xmas week. one still to go. so folks if you call there will be a clean cup of tea/coffee dog hair free we trust. best wishes for now.Relaaaaaaaax might see you on the mullaghmeen or loughcrew slopes.cheers lill santa

organiclill

Back to top Go down

seasons greetings Empty gardening.

Post  Eileen Gaughran Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:04 pm

[Hi Lill, just read your post. Have you got Aoife's letter. What about continuing the organic gardening classes. I'm sure we can put a package together. A happy new year to you and family. Great about the dogs.
Best wishes from Eileen G. Very Happy

Eileen Gaughran

Back to top Go down

seasons greetings Empty organics

Post  organiclill Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:23 pm

Hni Eileen,i'm sure you got my text by now, looking forward to hearing what others have to suggest there was talk of more computer courses but I'm barely beginning to put what we learned to work now so will cry off there ,with the garden etc really don't have time for anything new until the end of the year, but would definitely be intersted in organics. keep learning and reinforcing the info that's the idea cheers for now will try and tune in again tomorrow night

lill flower

organiclill

Back to top Go down

seasons greetings Empty Re: seasons greetings

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum