Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christmas Greetings

2 posters

Go down

Christmas Greetings Empty Christmas Greetings

Post  Mary Clarke Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:51 am

Greetings to all my fellow Swift ladies,

Congratulations and well done to us all on our great achievements while attending the Swift Programme. As I looked around the Boyne Suite during our graduation, I was so proud to see so many women achievers!! The would is our oyster now, so watch out the Swift ladies are up, up and away!!

Wishing you all a fun filled festive season and lots more brain teasing study for 2008!! I'm off to conquer the kitchen I've neglected for months - god knows what I'll find growing in the cupboards!

Regards,

santa Mary C
Mary Clarke
Mary Clarke

Back to top Go down

Christmas Greetings Empty Happy New Year

Post  Eileen Gaughran Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:33 pm

Hi Mary,
lovely to read ur post..I got very lazy before Christmas re forum maatters, as so many other things took over. But am up and ready to run in 2008. Lets hope that others will too. Have you any ideas for things to do this term? I would like to do more organic gardening. I have posted letter about this on website. Now I have started writing a little each day, so am looking forward to meeting up with you and other writers in Oldcastle on T%hursday nights. I hope you had a lovely Christmas and that 2008 is a brilliant year for you.
Love and god bless from Eileen Gaughran. Very Happy

Eileen Gaughran

Back to top Go down