Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creative Writing Workshop Update

2 posters

Go down

Creative Writing Workshop Update Empty Creative Writing Workshop Update

Post  Mary Clarke Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:02 pm

Greetings Creative Ladies,

The update is as follows: The transport has been arranged by Eileen, she has organised the Flexibus, the cost has been kindly covered by Swift. The departure times and meeting point will be confirmed shortly. As well as transport I wonder what else would we enjoy on our outing, I know the company will be great but remember, an empty sack cannot stand.

Food, glorious food I hear who cry -- I contacted J M Foods, Navan and they will deliver our order. I have just emailed the menu to Aoife who will inturn post it on this website or email to you. I hope to receive your order before Monday December 10, the lunch will cost €10.50, my contact details are below, we pay on the day. I have also texted you as our creative tutor, Alison Barker was hoping to extend the workshop day to 3.30pm to accomodate her workshop and taking a lunch break at 12.30 to 1.15pm. I will confirm the finish time shortly. I am also checking if there is any tea-making facilities at Dalgan, will advise asap. I would also be delighted to hear from anyone who would like to help with the arrangements!!! confused

Take care,
Regards,

alien Mary C (049-8540052 / 087-6566421 / email: clarkeze@eircom.net)
Mary Clarke
Mary Clarke

Back to top Go down

Creative Writing Workshop Update Empty Re: Creative Writing Workshop Update

Post  Eileen Gaughran Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:09 pm

Hi Mary,
Thanks for looking up the grub yes it will be welcome. Choice ? Well I love chicken curry and apple tart for dessert, but no worries if this is not possible. Will look forward to doing some creative writing. Have been away from it for too long. Eileen G. Very Happy

Eileen Gaughran

Back to top Go down